In this role you are responsible for the coordination of European-based installation and development projects including hands-on commissioning and integration of the mechanical, electrical and software systems of Greenlight’s line of test equipment. Your home base would be in Germany, but as the company operates globally, occasional local and international travel is required to provide commissioning and training at customer sites.
This is a vital role in driving quality and customer focus. You will be proactively interfacing with multi-disciplinary teams to meet deliverables. We are a fast-paced company looking for someone who works hard, takes pride in their work, and is motivated by contributing to the company’s success.
• Performing test station commissioning including configuring, calibrating and servicing instrumentation and data acquisition systems
• Functionally testing equipment against design specifications
• Conducting tests, data analysis and assessing test station performance
• Operating and providing design feedback of test stations in every aspect
• Component and instrumentation vetting
• Project coordination, planning and acquisition of necessary components
• Working hands-on repairing and troubleshooting multi-disciplinary issues
• Working with cross-functional teams to resolve issues as they arise
• Creating and updating technical and procedure documents
• Driving continuous improvement of team processes and standards
• Traveling occasionally to customer sites for installation, training, calibration and servicing of test equipment
• Technical clarification of installations in cooperation with customers and suppliers
Profile and Qualifications:
• You have completed a degree or education in the field of electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or mechatronics
• You are open, curious and motivated to learn
• You are looking for a pleasant work environment without hierarchies and competition
• You are self-responsible, independent and quality-oriented
• Fluency in English and German is a must
• You see foreign travel as an opportunity for personal enrichment
• You have experience in dealing with relevant measuring devices and systems
• PLC programming and E-plan knowledge are definitely an asset
• You must be willing to locate within commuting distance of Rheinau-Freistett, Germany
• Intensive training in our facilities
• Industry-compatible employment contract
• Company car
• Flexible working hours
If you are interested, please send a PDF of your resume and a cover letter, in English, stating your salary, willingness to relocate, ability to be employed in Germany, and the earliest possible date of entry, to
Who We Are:
Greenlight Innovation (www.greenlightinnovation.com) is a leading global supplier of test equipment to researchers of fuel cell, electrolyser, and batteries, with the largest installed base in the world of electrochemical research equipment. The head office is Vancouver, Canada.
Our customers are developing the next generation of energy storage systems for vehicles, commercial transport, and backup power systems. Our work environment will provide opportunity for responsibility and independence in a fast-paced industry, and our roots as a process-based operation will provide experience in a structured, driven setting.