• Assembling and installing electro-mechanical components
• Assembling compression fittings, threaded fittings
• Building and repairing mechanical aspects of test stations
• Safely conducting leak and pressure tests, checking quality and checking build for errors
• Preparing equipment for shipment
• Other duties, as necessary
Your Profile & Qualifications:
• Experience in a manufacturing environment
• Ability to read mechanical drawings to produce high quality output
• Experience in assembling mechanical components
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Excellent time management, prioritization skills, and attention to detail
• An interest in clean energy technologies and the environment
• It would be an asset to have experience in some of the following:
- Tubing and pipefitting skills with specific experience with compression fittings
- Working with pressurized gases and fluids
- Assembly of automation equipment
- Electrical and electromechanical subassemblies or electrical panel building
Who We Are:
Greenlight Innovation (greenlightinnovation.com) is a leading global supplier of test and automation equipment to the fuel cell and battery industries, with the largest installed base in the world of fuel cell testing equipment. Our customers are developing the next generation of energy storage systems for vehicles, commercial transport, and backup power systems.
Our work environment will provide opportunity for significant responsibility and independence in a fast-paced industry, and our roots as a process-based, lean operation will provide experience in a structured, process driven environment.
We are advocates of cycling to work and the use of public transportation. Our facility can be reached by Skytrain and the Central Valley Greenway bike lane, and is located near the Burnaby Lake trail system.
To apply for the position, please send your resume with cover letter to:
While we sincerely appreciate every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.