We are seeking an Electrical Manufacturing Assembler to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for the assembly of fuel cell and battery test stations, as well as in-house electronics components, reporting directly to the Manufacturing Manager. The equipment is process-system related (pumps, heaters, valves, vessels, electrical components, mounted on frames). We are a fast-paced company looking for someone who works hard, takes pride in their work, and is motivated by playing a role in a clean tech company’s success. Occasional overtime is required.
• Preparing field wiring
• Machine wiring, routing and terminating field wiring in devices
• Installing conduit / Panduit
• Wiring, soldering and/or installing components on various assemblies
• Other duties as required
Your Profile & Qualifications:
• 2 years of experience as an electrical manufacturing assembler
• Ability to read electrical schematics and soldering experience is an asset
• Basic computer literacy
• Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering Technology is an asset
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent time management, prioritization skills, and attention to detail
• And interest in clean energy technologies and the environment
Who We Are:
Greenlight Innovation (www.greenlightinnovation.com) is a leading global supplier of test and automation equipment to the fuel cell and battery industries, with the largest installed base in the world of fuel cell testing equipment. Our customers are developing the next generation of energy storage systems for vehicles, commercial transport, and backup power systems.
Our work environment will provide opportunity for significant responsibility and independence in a fast-paced industry, and our roots as a process-based, lean operation will provide experience in a structured, process driven environment. Our facility can be reached by Skytrain and bike lanes, and is located near the Burnaby Lake trail system.
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter and resume to:
While we sincerely appreciate every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.