· Work with international shipping logistics companies to negotiate rates, optimize shipping schedules, obtain appropriate insurance, and generate required customs paperwork
· Communicating directly with end-customers to ensure smooth equipment delivery, decision-making when issues arise
· Packaging of parts and accessories that ship with equipment, generating clear packing lists and records of shipments
· Coordination of shipping individual parts to customers or suppliers, managing and expediting RMA process
· Prepare equipment for shipping, including accurate labeling and tagging of equipment, final clean-up, and coordination of crating logistics
· Internal job-package binder creation, equipment photos, and final document preparation
· Other duties, as necessary
Your Profile and Qualifications:
· At least three years experience working in a business environment
· Positive attitude, customer service oriented, hard-working and diligent
· International shipping experience would be an asset
· High precision and accuracy with documentation
· Experience owning and completing a project
· Comfortable using computers, MS Office, email and learning software and applications
· Physically fit and able to lift, stand for extended periods, bend, etc.
· On-time and dependable
· Familiarity with recognizing technical components is an asset
Who We Are:
Greenlight Innovation (www.greenlightinnovation.com) is a leading global supplier of test and automation equipment to the fuel cell and battery industries, with the largest installed base in the world of fuel cell testing equipment. Our customers are developing the next generation of energy storage systems for vehicles, commercial transport, and backup power systems.
Our work environment will provide opportunity for significant responsibility and independence in a fast-paced industry, and our roots as a process-based, lean operation will provide experience in a structured, process driven environment.
Our facility can be reached by Skytrain and bike lanes, and is located near the Burnaby Lake trail system.
To apply for the position, email your resume and cover letter to:
While we sincerely appreciate every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.