• Creating and updating customer-focused user documentation, including installation and user guides, and other procedural and technical documents
• Developing content around safety, hardware, and software based on efficient information gathering from various departments
• Developing the document management system and templates
• Other duties, as necessary
Your Profile and Qualifications:
• Degree or diploma in technical writing, or a combination of work and education
• Technical writing experience with electrical, mechanical, hardware and software
• Experience in a product manufacturing environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Project management experience is an asset
• Expertise with MS Office, and understanding of engineering drawings
• Understanding of electro-mechanical process equipment (such as fittings, valves, pumps, electrical components) is an asset
• Strong time management and prioritization skills, experience with decision making
• An interest in contributing to the success of a clean tech company
Who We Are:
Greenlight Innovation (greenlightinnovation.com) is a privately owned leading global supplier of test and automation equipment to the fuel cell and battery industries, with the largest install base of fuel cell testing equipment in the world. Our customers are developing the next generation of energy storage systems for vehicles, commercial transport, and power systems.
Our work environment will provide opportunities for significant responsibility and independence in a fast-paced industry, and our roots as a process-based, lean operation will provide experience in a structured, process driven environment. Our facility can be reached by Skytrain and bike lanes, and is located near the Burnaby Lake trail system.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
While we sincerely appreciate every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.