Job Description and Responsibilities:
• Track and expedite Purchase Orders (POs) to ensure on-time delivery according to schedule, on a project bases
• Act as back-up buyer for creating and updating POs
• Manage parts returns from completed projects working with Accounting to return excess goods to inventory
• Input records and create reports upon request
• Work with customer service to support emergency field requisitions
• Other duties as required
Your Profile and Qualifications:
• 3 to 5 years experience as an expediter or similar role
• Experience creating and tracking Purchase Orders
• Proficient with computers and experience with database software
• Familiar with purchasing best practices
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledgeable of workplace safety
• Excellent time management, organization and prioritization skills
• Ability to work independently
• Strong attention to detail and process orientation
• An interest in contributing to the success of a clean tech company
Who We Are:
Greenlight Innovation (greenlightinnovation.com) is a privately owned leading global supplier of test and automation equipment to the fuel cell and battery industries, with the largest install base of fuel cell testing equipment in the world. Our customers are developing the next generation of energy storage systems for vehicles, commercial transport, and backup power systems.
Our work environment will provide opportunities for significant responsibility and independence in a growing, fast-paced industry, and our roots as a process-based, lean operation will provide experience in a structured, process driven environment.
We are advocates of cycling to work and using public transportation. Our facility can be reached by Skytrain and bike lanes, and is located near the Burnaby Lake trail system.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to:
While we sincerely appreciate every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.