Job Description and Responsibilities:
• Develop process systems that control gas and liquid flow, temperature, pressure, and humidity
• Communicate with customers to develop product requirements and specifications
• Process component design and selection
• Create and modify technical definition such as system P&ID drawings
• Ensure equipment/user safety and compliance with international safety standards
• Solicit feedback and conduct improvements relating to equipment performance, quality, and production efficiency
• Other duties as necessary
Your Profile and Qualifications:
• Must have 5+ years of systems/process engineering experience specifically dealing with pressurized gas or liquid equipment and components
• Degree in Mechanical, Chemical, or related engineering discipline
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency with SolidWorks including modeling, sheet metal, assembly aids, and proficiency in dimensioning
• Hands-on capability for product development, testing, and troubleshooting
• Proven eye for aesthetic design
• Strong time management and prioritization skills
• An interest in playing a role in the success of a clean tech company
Who We Are:
Greenlight Innovation (greenlightinnovation.com) is a key contributor to the development of a clean energy future. Our customers use our specialized equipment to develop and build the next generation of fuel cell and battery electric vehicles and energy storage systems. We have the largest install base of electrochemical cell testing equipment in the world.
Our work environment will provide opportunities for career growth and independence in a fast-paced industry, and our roots as a process-based, lean operation will provide experience in a structured, process driven environment.
We are advocates of cycling to work and the use of public transportation. Our facility can be reached by Skytrain and the Central Valley Greenway bike lane, and is located near the Burnaby Lake trail system.
To apply for the position, please send your resume with cover letter to:
While we sincerely appreciate every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.