Job Description and Responsibilities:
• Install and un-install test stations into the temporary in-house machine testing facility requiring electrical and plumbing connections
• Prepare and execute hipot tests
• Complete and check facility and safety related documentation
• Support testing team tasks, including installing heaters, insulating test stations
• Perform minor repairs or maintenance to plumbing or electrical systems
• Manage maintenance of air compressor, water system, and infrastructure
• Contact and manage facility contractors when necessary, order components when required
• Help ensure that the facility is clean, safe, and functional
• Serve on the Occupational Health and Safety Committee
• Other duties as necessary
Your Profile & Qualifications:
• A combination of education and experience, an electrical Red Seal would be an asset
• Experience working with pressurized gases and liquids and compression fittings
• Experience connecting equipment to 3 phase AC mains, working with transformers
• Experience with hipot testing
• Physically fit and able to lift weight, bend, stand for extended periods, etc.
• Some experience with industrial safety training or programs
• Strong time management and prioritization skills
• Motivated by playing a role in the success of a clean tech company
Who We Are:
Greenlight Innovation (greenlightinnovation.com) is a leading global supplier of test and automation equipment to the fuel cell and battery industries, with the largest installed base in the world of fuel cell testing equipment. Our customers are developing the next generation of energy storage systems for vehicles, commercial transport, and backup power systems.
Our work environment will provide opportunity for significant responsibility and independence in a fast-paced industry, and our roots as a process-based, lean operation will provide experience in a structured, process driven environment.
We are advocates of cycling to work and the use of public transportation. Our facility can be reached by Skytrain and the Central Valley Greenway bike lane, and is located near the Burnaby Lake trail system.
To apply for the position, please send your resume with cover letter to:
While we sincerely appreciate every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.