Job Description and Responsibilities:
• Oversee the day-to-day operations of systems, related hardware and software
• Manage network security, maintain systems and troubleshoot issues
• Install, test, monitor, upgrade, troubleshoot and repair computer systems, networks and peripherals
• Install, maintain and repair telecommunications components
• Recommend upgrades, patches and new applications and equipment for service enhancements
• Maintain email network and system, manage user account information, including rights, security and systems groups
• Provide technical assistance to end users by answering questions or troubleshooting issues
• Document interactions with end users and recommend improvements
• Responsible for evaluating operational efficiency
• Other duties as necessary
Your Profile and Qualifications:
• Degree or Diploma in Information Technology, or related discipline
• 5+ years of experience implementing, testing, and troubleshooting IT systems, software and hardware
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience training and supporting end-users
• Strong time management and prioritization skills
• An interest in contributing to the success of a clean tech company
Who We Are:
Greenlight Innovation (greenlightinnovation.com) is a key contributor to the development of a clean energy future. Our customers use our specialized equipment to develop and build the next generation of fuel cell and battery electric vehicles and energy storage systems. We have the largest install base of electrochemical cell testing equipment in the world.
Our work environment will provide opportunities for career growth and independence in a fast-paced industry, and our roots as a process-based, lean operation will provide experience in a structured, process driven environment.
We are advocates of cycling to work and the use of public transportation. Our facility can be reached by Skytrain and the Central Valley Greenway bike lane, and is located near the Burnaby Lake trail system.
To apply for the position, please send your resume with cover letter to:
While we sincerely appreciate every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.