• Preparing field wiring
• Machine wiring, routing and terminating field wiring in devices
• Installing conduit / Panduit
• Wiring, soldering and installing components on various assemblies
• Other duties as required
Your Profile and Qualifications:
• 2 years of experience as an electrical manufacturing assembler
• Ability to read electrical schematics and soldering experience is an asset
• Basic computer literacy
• Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering Technology is an asset
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent time management, prioritization skills, and attention to detail
• An interest in contributing to the success of a clean tech company
Who We Are:
Greenlight Innovation (greenlightinnovation.com) is a key contributor to the development of a clean energy future. Our customers use our specialized equipment to develop and build the next generation of fuel cell and battery electric vehicles and energy storage systems. We have the largest install base of electrochemical cell testing equipment in the world.
Our work environment will provide opportunities for career growth and independence in a fast-paced industry, and our roots as a process-based, lean operation will provide experience in a structured, process driven environment.
We are advocates of cycling to work and the use of public transportation. Our facility can be reached by Skytrain and the Central Valley Greenway bike lane, and is located near the Burnaby Lake trail system.
To apply for the position, please send your resume with cover letter to:
While we sincerely appreciate every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.