• Maintain and update inventory records
• Perform cycle and physical inventory counts
• Conduct investigations for discrepancies between accounting and inventory records and physical counts
• Pull and kit parts as needed for manufacturing assemblers
• Provide feedback and reports as needed
• Other duties as required
Skills and Qualifications:
• 1 or more years experience in warehousing, freight logistics and inventory control
• Experience with database software, familiar with data analysis
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent time management, organization and prioritization skills
• Strong attention to detail and process orientation
• Diploma or Degree in Supply Chain or similar would be an asset
• An interest in playing a role in a clean tech company's success
Who We Are:
Greenlight Innovation (greenlightinovation.com) is a privately owned leading global supplier of test and automation equipment to the fuel cell and battery industries, with the largest install base of fuel cell testing equipment in the world. Our customers are developing the next generation of energy storage systems for vehicles, commercial transport, and backup power systems.
Our work environment will provide opportunities for significant responsibility and independence in a fast-paced industry, and our roots as a process-based, lean operation will provide experience in a structured, process driven environment.
As a clean tech company we encourage cycling to work and the use of public transit when possible. Our facility can be reached by Skytrain and bike lanes and is located near the Burnaby Lake trail system.
To apply for this position, please send your resume with cover letter to:
While we sincerely appreciate every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.