• Consult with Operations Director to assess business priorities and report status
• Own the resource plan, coordinate week to week schedules, and long-term planning
• Coordinate with and communicate to managers on schedules and status to ensure alignment and facilitate information sharing across functions
• Solve problems, coordinate interdepartmentally and with customers to ensure critical projects are completed in a timely manner
• Take a big picture view on scheduling future production while managing the immediate requirements
• Perform end-of-project analysis to determine performance against budget for labour, materials and margins
• Other duties as required
Your Profile and Qualifications:
• 3 plus years in Project Management, scheduling or related field; preferably in a technical environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent time management, organization and prioritization skills
• Strong attention to detail and process orientation
• An interest in playing a role in the success of a clean tech company
Who We Are:
Greenlight Innovation (greenlightinovation.com) is a privately owned leading global supplier of test and automation equipment to the fuel cell and battery industries, with the largest install base of fuel cell testing equipment in the world. Our customers are developing the next generation of energy storage systems for vehicles, commercial transport, and backup power systems.
Our work environment will provide opportunities for significant responsibility and independence in a fast-paced industry, and our roots as a process-based, lean operation will provide experience in a structured, process driven environment.
As a clean tech company we encourage cycling to work and the use of public transit when possible. Our facility can be reached by Skytrain and bike lanes and is located near the Burnaby Lake trail system.
To apply for this position, please send your resume with cover letter to:
While we sincerely appreciate every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.