Job Description and Responsibilities:
• Assembling and installing electro-mechanical components
• Assembling compression fittings, threaded fittings
• Building and repairing mechanical aspects of test stations
• Safely conducting leak and pressure tests, checking quality and checking build for errors
• Preparing equipment for shipment
• Other duties, as necessary
Your Qualifications and Profile:
• Experience in a manufacturing environment
• Ability to read mechanical drawings and produce high quality output
• Experience in assembling mechanical components
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Excellent time management, prioritization skills, and attention to detail
• An interest in playing a role in the success of a clean tech company
It would be an asset to have experience in some of the following:
• Tubing and pipefitting skills with specific experience with compression fittings
• Working with pressurized gases and fluids
• Assembly of automation equipment
• Electrical and electromechanical subassemblies or electrical panel building
Who We Are:
Greenlight Innovation (greenlightinovation.com) is a privately owned leading global supplier of test and automation equipment to the fuel cell and battery industries, with the largest install base of fuel cell testing equipment in the world. Our customers are developing the next generation of energy storage systems for vehicles, commercial transport, and backup power systems.
Our work environment will provide opportunities for significant responsibility and independence in a fast-paced industry, and our roots as a process-based, lean operation will provide experience in a structured, process driven environment.
As a clean tech company, we encourage cycling to work, and the use of public transit whenever possible. Our facility can be reached by Skytrain and bike lanes, and is located near the Burnaby Lake trail system.
To apply for this position, please send your resume with cover letter to:
While we sincerely appreciate every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.