Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot and repair malfunctioning circuit boards
- Populate, commission and test prototype circuit boards and systems
- Collect and manage test data and provide reports to engineering team
- Other duties as required
Your Profile and Qualifications:
- Diploma or Degree in Electronics or similar
- 4+ years of experience in test and troubleshooting/repair at the board level of analog and digital instruments and or power systems
- Ability to read and understand complex analog and digital circuit schematics
- Analog and digital circuit troubleshooting and repair experience
- SMT rework experience (down to 0603)
- Experience operating electronics lab tools and instruments including DMM’s, scopes, network analyzers, power supplies and programmable loads
Who We Are:
Greenlight Innovation (greenlightinovation.com) is a privately owned leading global supplier of test and automation equipment to the fuel cell and battery industries, with the largest install base of fuel cell testing equipment in the world. Our customers are developing the next generation of energy storage systems for vehicles, commercial transport, and backup power systems.
Our work environment will provide opportunities for significant responsibility and independence in a fast-paced industry, and our roots as a process-based, lean operation will provide experience in a structured, process driven environment.
As a clean tech company we encourage cycling to work and the use of public transit when possible. Our facility can be reached by Skytrain and bike lanes and is located near the Burnaby Lake trail system.
To apply for this position, please send your resume with cover letter to:
While we sincerely appreciate every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.