Role and Responsibilities:
- Receive incoming shipments, check orders and documents for accuracy, and ensure all products indicated have been received and accounted for
- Pack, seal, and label materials to prepare for shipping
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, and shipping orders to route materials
- Deal with carrier representatives to resolve status, issues, and provide instructions
- Communicate with suppliers to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, and non-conformance to specifications
- Conduct clean-up of equipment prior to shipping
- Assist in inventory management
- General warehouse and facility tasks
- Problem solve challenges such as missing parts, errors in documentation, or challenging logistics situations
- Other duties as required
Your Profile and Qualifications:
- Experience with shipping coordination
- Comfortable using computers, MS Office and emailing, and supply chain specific software (training will be provided)
- Positive attitude, customer service oriented, friendly, hard-working and diligent
- Experience operating forklifts, certification is an asset
- High precision and accuracy with documentation
- Physically fit and able to lift, stand for extended periods, bend, etc.
- On-time and dependable
- Familiarity with recognizing technical components is an asset
Who We Are:
Greenlight Innovation (greenlightinovation.com) is a privately owned, leading global supplier of test and automation equipment to the fuel cell and battery industries. We have the largest install base of fuel cell testing equipment in the world. Our customers are developing the next generation of energy storage systems for vehicles, commercial transport, and backup power systems.
Our work environment will provide opportunities for significant responsibility and independence in a fast-paced industry, and our roots as a process-based, lean operation will provide experience in a structured, process driven environment.
As a clean tech company we encourage cycling to work and the use of public transit whenever possible. Our facility can be reached by Skytrain and bike lanes and is located near the Burnaby Lake trail system.
To apply for this position, please send your resume with cover letter to:
We thank you for your interest in Greenlight. While we sincerely appreciate every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.