Role and Responsibilities:
- Work with buyers to manage quantities of inventory and Kanban parts
- Provide backup for consumables, sourcing new materials and suppliers
- Inventory picking, counting, data entry and control
- Parts’ returns, transfers and RMA data entry
- Coordinate and ship RMAs as needed
- Kanban count and fulfillment
- Parts kitting for upcoming projects
- Shipping logistics - RMA issues, process, status, expediting, maintain and update RMA log
- Other duties as required
Your Profile and Qualifications:
- 2 or more years experience in a similar role
- Experience with ERP/MRP software, familiar with data analysis and purchasing best practices
- Experience with lean inventory management methods would be an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management, organization and prioritization skills
- Strong attention to detail and process orientation
- Diploma or Degree in Operations Management or similar would be an asset
Who We Are:
Greenlight Innovation (greenlightinovation.com) is a privately owned leading global supplier of test and automation equipment to the fuel cell and battery industries, with the largest install base of fuel cell testing equipment in the world. Our customers are developing the next generation of energy storage systems for vehicles, commercial transport, and backup power systems.
Our work environment will provide opportunities for significant responsibility and independence in a fast-paced industry, and our roots as a process-based, lean operation will provide experience in a structured, process driven environment.
As a clean tech company we encourage cycling to work and the use of public transit when possible. Our facility can be reached by Skytrain and bike lanes and is located near the Burnaby Lake trail system.
To apply for this position, please send your resume with cover letter to:
We thank you for your interest in Greenlight, and while we sincerely appreciate every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.