Role and Responsibilities:
• Accounts payable
• Opening, reviewing, coding and entering invoices
• 3-way invoice matching
• Employee expense report verification and processing
• Corporate credit card and vendor statement reconciliation
• Scheduled cheque/EFT payments and ad-hoc requests
• Handling vendor and broker requests and inquiries
• Filing and other tasks as required
Your Profile and Qualifications:
• CPA foundation courses or equivalent knowledge base
• Must have 2 plus years accounts payable experience
• Experience with Sage 300 preferred
• Strong computer and MS Office skills, particularly Excel
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills with strong attention to detail
• An interest is playing a role in the success of a clean tech company
Who We Are:
Greenlight Innovation (greenlightinovation.com) is a privately owned leading global supplier of test and automation equipment to the fuel cell and battery industries, with the largest install base of fuel cell testing equipment in the world. Our customers are developing the next generation of energy storage systems for vehicles, commercial transport, and backup power systems.
Our work environment will provide opportunities for significant responsibility and independence in a fast-paced industry, and our roots as a process-based, lean operation will provide experience in a structured, process driven environment.
As a clean tech company we encourage cycling to work and the use of public transit when possible. Our facility can be reached by Skytrain and bike lanes and is located near the Burnaby Lake trail system.
To apply for this position, please send your resume with cover letter to:
We thank you for your interest in Greenlight, and while we sincerely appreciate every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.