Role and Responsibilities:
• Manage production definition for all Power Test products (i.e. load banks, controllers, DAQs)
• Responsible for the deployment of new products and execution of product Engineering changes
• Become the product subject matter expert and provide troubleshooting support to internal teams
• Develop and maintain accurate product documentation
• Work with and conduct training of internal departments (Sales, Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Test, Customer service) to ensure adoption of Power Test products
• Work closely with Supply Chain teams to manage vendors and inventory
• Support manufacturing team, including the upgrading of manufacturing and QA cells
• Work with all departments to establish and refine internal product processes
• Track product failures, root cause, and manage issue resolution
• Regularly interface with Product Development team to support completion of new products, and design changes
• Support product cost optimization activities
• Other duties within the Product Management Group as required
Your Profile and Qualifications:
• Diploma or Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering or Technologist
• 1-5 years operational experience in high-tech manufacturing environment
• Active interest in PCB, embedded controls, and power systems
• Active interest in fuel cell and battery clean energy technologies
• Experience in Supply Chain management for electronics products
• Hands-on analog and digital circuit troubleshooting skills for PCBs
• Experience in PCB design, layout and manufacturing considered an asset
• Experience in build cell and manufacturing process optimization considered and asset
• An interest in playing a role in a clean tech company's success
Who We Are:
Greenlight Innovation (greenlightinovation.com) is a privately owned leading global supplier of test and automation equipment to the fuel cell and battery industries, with the largest install base of fuel cell testing equipment in the world. Our customers are developing the next generation of energy storage systems for vehicles, commercial transport, and backup power systems.
Our work environment will provide opportunities for significant responsibility and independence in a fast-paced industry, and our roots as a process-based, lean operation will provide experience in a structured, process driven environment.
As a clean tech company, we encourage cycling to work, and the use of public transit whenever possible. Our facility can be reached by Skytrain and bike lanes, and is located near the Burnaby Lake trail system.
To apply for this position, please send your resume with cover letter to:
Thank you for your interest in Greenlight! While we sincerely appreciate every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.