Role & Responsibilities:
• Recruitment support with job postings, candidate pre-screening and documentation
• Develop and implement HR projects, process improvements and training initiatives
• HR operations including new hire orientation and onboarding, compensation, employee records and legislative compliance
• Support the payroll administration process by liaising with the payroll team
• Coach and support managers in employee relations issues
• Manage the benefit vendor and employee relationship
• Monitor and stay current with industry trends, best practices and legislative developments in all aspects of human resources management
• Other duties as required
Your Profile & Qualifications:
• 3 plus years of HR experience in a similar role
• Post-secondary education in Human Resources with a CPHR designation is an asset
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledgeable in relevant employment laws and regulations and their application in the work place
• Experience in a high-tech environment would be an asset
• An interest in playing a role in the success of a clean tech company
Who We Are:
Greenlight Innovation (greenlightinnovation.com) is a privately owned, leading global supplier of test and automation equipment to the fuel cell and battery industries, with the largest install base of fuel cell testing equipment in the world. Our customers are developing the next generation of energy storage systems for vehicles, commercial transport, and backup power systems.
Our work environment will provide opportunities for significant responsibility and independence in a fast-paced industry, and our roots as a process-based, lean operation will provide experience in a structured, process driven environment.
As a clean tech company we encourage cycling to work and the use of public transit when possible. Our facility can be reached by Skytrain and bike lanes and is located near the Burnaby Lake trail system.
To apply for this position, please send your resume with cover letter to:
We thank you for your interest in Greenlight. While we sincerely appreciate every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.