Job Description and Responsibilities:
• Quality inspection of equipment to ensure conformance to design documentation
• Check inputs/outputs and calibrate sensors
• Set up electrical devices and conduct component functional tests
• Leak-check systems and install heaters/insulation on process lines
• Verify software configuration
• Identify and resolve installation and functioning issues, replace components when required
• Work with the facility team to perform equipment connections and building upgrades
• Provide feedback on quality and drive improvement of team processes and standards
• Create and update technical and procedure documents
• Other duties as required
Your Profile and Qualifications:
• Degree or Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Technology or Engineering (or equivalent)
• 1 or more years’ testing and assembly experience in a manufacturing plant
• Skilled using hand tools and electrical diagnostic equipment
• Able to understand P&IDs, electrical schematics and technical documentation
• Strong attention to detail and process orientation
• Mechanical, electrical and/or software troubleshooting skills
• Experience working in an environment with compressed gases
• An interest in contributing to a clean tech company's success
• Experience with one or more of the following would be considered an asset:
◦ Line voltage electrical connections (or being a licensed electrician)
◦ Software programming and architecture
◦ Building PCs and PC troubleshooting
◦ Quality control experience
◦ First aid certification
◦ Pipe and tube fitting
Who We Are:
Greenlight Innovation (greenlightinnovation.com) is a privately owned leading global supplier of test and automation equipment to the fuel cell and battery industries, with the largest install base of fuel cell testing equipment in the world. Our customers are developing the next generation of energy storage systems for vehicles, commercial transport, and backup power systems.
Our work environment will provide opportunities for significant responsibility and independence in a fast-paced industry, and our roots as a process-based, lean operation will provide experience in a structured, process driven environment.
As a clean tech company, we encourage cycling to work, and the use of public transit whenever possible. Our facility can be reached by Skytrain and bike lanes, and is located near the Burnaby Lake trail system.
To apply for this position, please send your resume with cover letter to:
We thank you for your interest in Greenlight. While we sincerely appreciate every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.