Role and Responsibilities:
• Temporarily install and uninstall electrical and mechanical connections to Greenlight equipment for testing
• Prepare and perform high pot tests on various equipment
• Perform minor repairs and maintenance to plumbing or electrical systems
• Schedule and perform general facility preventative maintenance
• Other duties as necessary
• 2nd or 3rd year Electrical Apprentice or 3 years electrical experience in an industrial facility
• Mechanical aptitude and some experience with motors, pumps and fans
• Physically strong with good hand eye coordination
• Some experience with industrial safety training programs
• Strong English written and verbal communication skills
• Efficient time management and prioritization skills
• Proficient with computers and MS Office suite.
• Experience wiring three phase transformers
• An interest in contributing to the success of a clean tech company
Who We Are:
Greenlight Innovation (greenlightinovation.com) is a privately owned leading global supplier of test and automation equipment to the fuel cell and battery industries, with the largest install base of fuel cell testing equipment in the world. Our customers are developing the next generation of energy storage systems for vehicles, commercial transport, and backup power systems.
Our work environment will provide opportunities for significant responsibility and independence in a fast-paced industry, and our roots as a process-based, lean operation will provide experience in a structured, process driven environment.
As a clean tech company we encourage cycling to work and the use of public transit when possible. Our facility can be reached by Skytrain and bike lanes and is located near the Burnaby Lake trail system.
To apply for this position, please send your resume with cover letter to:
We thank you for your interest in Greenlight, and while we sincerely appreciate every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.