Role and Responsibilities:
• Plan, develop and execute the test plans for multiple Greenlight software platforms
• Establish and execute software test cases
• Create and maintain regression test cases for existing and new products
• Work closely with software developers to resolve failed test cases
• Contribute to software continuous improvement efforts
Your Profile and Qualifications:
• 2+ years of technical experience in software quality assurance/quality control, test engineering or software development and engineering
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent training
• Working knowledge (or better) of LabView, PLC structured text, and C
• Able to establish software testing best practices
• Knowledge of process engineering hardware considered an asset
• Keen interest in software testing and test automation
• Experience in object-oriented programming considered an asset
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• An interest in playing a role in the success of a clean tech company
Who We Are:
Greenlight Innovation (greenlightinnovation.com) is a privately owned, leading global supplier of test and automation equipment to the fuel cell and battery industries, with the largest install base of fuel cell testing equipment in the world. Our customers are developing the next generation of energy storage systems for vehicles, commercial transport, and backup power systems.
Our work environment will provide opportunities for significant responsibility and independence in a fast-paced industry, and our roots as a process-based, lean operation will provide experience in a structured, process driven environment.
As a clean tech company we encourage cycling to work and the use of public transit when possible. Our facility can be reached by Skytrain and bike lanes, and is located near the Burnaby Lake trail system.
To apply for this position, please send your resume with cover letter to:
We thank you for your interest in Greenlight. While we sincerely appreciate every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.