Role and Responsibilities:
• 3-way invoice matching
• Invoice coding and data entry
• Corporate credit card reconciliation
• Vendor statement reconciliation
• Scheduled cheque/EFT payments and ad-hoc requests
• Handling vendor inquiries
• Filing and other tasks as required
Your Profile and Qualifications:
• Accounting foundation courses/knowledge base
• 3-5 years accounts payable experience
• Experience with Sage 300 preferred
• Strong computer / MS Office skills including Excel and Outlook
• An interest in playing a role in the success of a clean tech company
Who We Are:
Greenlight Innovation (greenlightinnovation.com) is a privately owned, leading global supplier of test and automation equipment to the fuel cell and battery industries, with the largest install base of fuel cell testing equipment in the world. Our customers are developing the next generation of energy storage systems for vehicles, commercial transport, and backup power systems.
Our work environment will provide opportunities for significant responsibility and independence in a fast-paced industry, and our roots as a process-based, lean operation will provide experience in a structured, process driven environment.
As a clean tech company we encourage cycling to work and the use of public transit when possible. Our facility can be reached by Skytrain and bike lanes and is located near the Burnaby Lake trail system.
To apply for this position, please send your resume with cover letter to:
We thank you for your interest in Greenlight. While we sincerely appreciate every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.