Role and Responsibilities:
• Engage with departments to maintain their accountability in accordance to ISO9001:2015 standard
• Examine operational processes for compliance to ISO 9001 and improve effectiveness and efficiency
• Facilitate the ongoing development and maintenance of QMS including process improvements and documentation
• Develop internal and external audit schedules, plans, and resources
• Coordinate teams of internal auditors to conduct periodic audits of QMS
• Collect and analyze KPI data to provide recommendations to management for establishing quality objectives
• Act as an ombudsperson for customers, focusing on customer satisfaction and feedback
• Work with Supply Chain to define and manage supplier performance expectations
• Manage the Corrective Action Process within the organization
• Liaise with Greenlight’s suppliers and customers regarding external corrective actions
• Provide QMS training
• Other responsibilities as necessary
Your Profile and Qualifications:
• Undergraduate Degree, preferably in Engineering or Sciences
• 5+ years experience in quality management, some in a manufacturing or engineer-to-order industry
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience with lean manufacturing principles (Six Sigma)
• Proficiency using Microsoft Suite (SharePoint in particular)
• Proficient communication, presentation, and organizational skills
• Team building and leadership skills
• An interest in playing a role in the success of a clean tech company
Who We Are:
Greenlight Innovation (greenlightinnovation.com) is a privately owned, leading global supplier of test and automation equipment to the fuel cell and battery industries, with the largest install base of fuel cell testing equipment in the world. Our customers are developing the next generation of energy storage systems for vehicles, commercial transport, and backup power systems.
Our work environment will provide opportunities for significant responsibility and independence in a fast-paced industry, and our roots as a process-based, lean operation will provide experience in a structured, process driven environment.
As a clean tech company we encourage cycling to work and the use of public transit when possible. Our facility can be reached by Skytrain and bike lanes, and is located near the Burnaby Lake trail system.
To apply for this position, please send your resume with cover letter to:
We thank you for your interest in Greenlight. While we sincerely appreciate every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.