Role and Responsibilities include:
• Tradeshow pre-production: marketing assets, booking travel, etc.
• Maintaining and updating product brochures and other print material (graphic design)
• Product photography, including post-photography editing
• Arranging internal print materials such as business cards, office signage and staff nameplates
• Website administration: creating and updating content with a simple CMS
• Social Media (FB, Twitter, LinkedIn), Google Analytics and PPC campaigns
• Organizing branded clothing, merchandise and SWAG for employees
• Creating marketing material such as client FAQ or video tutorial
• Creating and coordinating advertising in trade publications and online
• Maintaining customer email campaigns and customer satisfaction surveys
• Preparing boardroom, office and manufacturing space for meetings and visitors
• Assist social committee in organizing company events
• Other duties as required
Your Profile and Qualifications:
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in marketing
• Degree or diploma in Business or Marketing
• Able to manage multiple projects; strong organization and time-management skills
• A creative thinker with a flair for writing and attentive to visual details
• Experience in trade show management
• Experience with photography and photo editing is an asset
• Knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator an asset
• Experience developing content for digital and social media (e.g. web video production, press releases, social media communications)
• Good understanding and basic usage of Content Management Systems
• Knowledge of PPC and SEO best practices preferred
• Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Technical aptitude, background or training in engineering is an asset
Who We Are:
Greenlight Innovation (greenlightinovation.com) is a privately owned, leading global supplier of test and automation equipment to the fuel cell and battery industries, with the largest install base of fuel cell testing equipment in the world. Our customers are developing the next generation of energy storage systems for vehicles, commercial transport, and backup power systems.
Our work environment will provide opportunities for significant responsibility and independence in a fast-paced industry, and our roots as a process-based, lean operation will provide experience in a structured, process driven environment.
As a clean tech company we encourage cycling to work and the use of public transit whenever possible. Our facility can be reached by Skytrain and bike lanes, and we are located near the Burnaby Lake trail system.
To apply for this position, please send your resume with cover letter to:
We thank you for your interest in Greenlight, and while we sincerely appreciate every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.