Role and Responsibilities:
• Co-ordinate and prepare complex machinery for transport: gather spare parts, documentation, accessories; prepare shipping kits; generate packing slips; perform final reviews prior to trucking; compile post shipping machine configuration package
• Support Sales & Service Group by obtaining, packing, and shipping parts directly to customers.
• Track status of machinery in testing, supports equipment cleanup, labelling, final inspection, and transport
• Other duties, as necessary
Your Profile and Qualifications:
• At least three years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment
• International and domestic shipping experience would be an asset (FedEx, Novex, UPS, DHL etc.)
• High attention to detail and a keen focus on accuracy of documentation
• Comfortable using computers, e-mail, Excel, and MRP
• Physically fit and able to lift 50 lbs.
• Punctual and reliable
• Familiarity technical components, is an asset
• Experienced forklift driver (sit down counterbalance) is required
Who We Are:
Greenlight Innovation (greenlightinovation.com) is a privately owned leading global supplier of test and automation equipment to the fuel cell and battery industries, with the largest install base of fuel cell testing equipment in the world. Our customers are developing the next generation of energy storage systems for vehicles, commercial transport, and backup power systems.
Our work environment will provide opportunities for significant responsibility and independence in a fast-paced industry, and our roots as a process-based, lean operation will provide experience in a structured, process driven environment.
As a clean tech company we encourage cycling to work and the use of public transit when possible. Our facility can be reached by Skytrain and bike lanes and is located near the Burnaby Lake trail system.
To apply for this position, please send your resume with cover letter to:
We thank you for your interest in Greenlight, and while we sincerely appreciate every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.