Role and Responsibilities:
• Deal with carrier representatives to resolve status, issues, and provide instructions
• Communicate with suppliers to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, and nonconformance to specifications
• Inventory transfers to warehouse and general organization
• Deliver project kits and parts to shop floor
• Use inventory control software, maintain inventory accuracy and perform cycle counts
• Support various Kanbans and fulfillment
• Maintains a tidy and organized workspace
• Other duties as required
Your Profile and Qualifications:
• 2 or more years experience in a similar role
• Physically fit and able to lift, stand for extended periods, bend, etc.
• Experience with ERP/MRP software
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent time management, organization and prioritization skills
• An interest is contributing to a clean tech company's success
• Familiarity with recognizing technical components is an asset
• Experience operating forklifts is an asset
Who We Are:
Greenlight Innovation (greenlightinovation.com) is a privately owned leading global supplier of test and automation equipment to the fuel cell and battery industries, with the largest install base of fuel cell testing equipment in the world. Our customers are developing the next generation of energy storage systems for vehicles, commercial transport, and backup power systems.
Our work environment will provide opportunities for significant responsibility and independence in a fast-paced industry, and our roots as a process-based, lean operation will provide experience in a structured, process driven environment.
As a clean tech company we encourage cycling to work and the use of public transit when possible. Our facility can be reached by Skytrain and bike lanes and is located near the Burnaby Lake trail system.
To apply for this position, please send your resume with cover letter to:
We thank you for your interest in Greenlight, and while we sincerely appreciate every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.