The TP50 and TP5 cells are designed primarily for researchers who are providing their own MEAs, but they can be provided with MEAs as well. The TP50 and the TP5 can be offered as stand-alone cells, or as integrated equipment with our fuel cell testing stations.
For researchers wishing to compare cell performance to industry standards, Vancouver's NRC-IFCI has published performance data on this fuel cell test hardware.
Also available are custom flow battery test hardware and electrolyser test fixtures.
Fuel cell test fixture features include:
- Unique sealing technology
- Quick release tie-rods (no tools required)
- Integrated pneumatic bladder with pressure gauge for even cell compression
- Quick release, low thermal mass fittings
- Water heating for uniform temperature control
- Optional electric heating
- Ability for use as a single cell or short stack (TP50 and TP5)
- Special features suited to rapid screening of samples
- Simple and reliable design
- Custom test fixtures designed for your MEA dimensions