- Greenlight's SOFC test systems include options for de-sulphurization, gas mixing, water saturation, pre-heating, furnace, heat recovery and water balance. These SOFC test rigs can be configured for either planar or tubular cell configuraitons, with operating temperatures up to 1000°C. For single cell or button cell testing, Greenlight offers the X40 or the X20 table-top SOFC test bench, including furnace and optional fixtures.
Features and Options
- CE certification including optional 3rd party verification
- Additional gases available for reformate mixing or impurity simulation
- Options for the following: de-sulphurization, gas mixing, water saturation, pre-heating, furnace, heat recovery.
- Intuitive and dynamic automation capability allowing safe 24/7 operation; no software programming knowledge required
- Programmable electronic load control with reactant-sensitive ramp rates
- User-controlled alarm settings
- Solid Oxide Electrolyser (SOE) option available
- PLC control with user-friendly graphical PC user interface with our Emerald control software
- R&D testing
- Durability testing