- Leak rates can be determined by mass flow rate measurement or pressure decay systems. Greenlight also offers stand-alone leak test units for assembled fuel cell stacks (see below).
- Shortens stack assembly cycle time, and enables systematic detection of leaks in plates and electrodes
- Applies sufficient force to allow pressure testing of individual channels in pre-assembly cell stacks
- Tilts on two axis for maximum ease of use
Equipment Rating (Numerous configurations available):
- Maximum force: 85 kN
- Maximum stroke of press: Varies by model
- Press Accuracy: ±2.0%
Stand-Alone Leak Testing Units for Assembled Stacks
Benchtop or free-standing frame with integrated mass flow controllers for accurate leak characterization. Includes PC with Greenlight's Emerald™ software for automated control and datalogging.