- Used to test thickness and resistivity of materials such as membranes, carbon fiber substrate or entire electrode assemblies (MEAs), while varying amounts of pressure. Options available for through-plane and in-plane permeability.
Allows researchers to replicate the conditions that materials will experience while under compression in a fuel cell, flow battery, or electrolyser stack.
- Maximum sample pressure: 11 MPa
- Maximum stroke of press: 125 mm
- Maximum size of sample: 200 mm x 400 mm
- Thickness measurement: 0 - 5 mm ±1 micron
- Resistance measurement: 10 µOhms to 100 Ohms; accuracy: +/- 0.1%