Greenlight offers fully integrated robotic fuel cell assembly equipment, including cell and stack assembly and inspection, liquid dispensing, and stack welding systems.
Greenlight Robotic Applicator System Details:
- Complete dispensing system that includes, Kuka 6-axis Agilus robot and RC4 controller, smartPAD teach pendant, PLC and HMI, sealant pot and IR curing oven.
- Designed to accurately and quickly dispense sealants and lubricants, such as silicone, epoxy, and almost any type of liquid material.
- Features 700mm reach and a 6kg capacity (other specifications available)
- Allows high working speeds up to 2 metres per second.
- Dispenses liquids with precision; repeatable to ±0.030mm.
- Permits continuous dispensing capability for increased production rate.
- Features a rotating carousel, designed to accommodate up to 8 nests - parts can be loaded and unloaded manually or automatically, while dispensing, curing, inspection and other assembly steps are being performed.