Job Description and Responsibilities:
We are growing and hiring another Electrical Assembler to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for the assembly of fuel cell and battery test stations, as well as in-house electronics components, reporting directly to the Manufacturing Manager. The equipment is process-system related (pumps, heaters, valves, vessels, electrical components, mounted on frames). Occasional overtime is required.
- Preparing field wiring
- Machine wiring, routing and terminating field wiring in devices
- Installing conduit / Panduit
- Wiring, soldering and/or installing components on various assemblies
- Other duties as required
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2 years of experience as an electrical manufacturing assembler
- Ability to read electrical schematics and soldering experience is an asset
- Basic computer literacy
- Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering Technology is an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management, prioritization skills, and attention to detail
Thank you for your interest in Greenlight. While we sincerely appreciate every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
About Greenlight Innovation
Greenlight Innovation (greenlightinnovation.com) is a key contributor to the development of a clean energy future. Our customers use our specialized equipment to develop and build the next generation of fuel cell and battery electric vehicles and energy storage systems. We have the largest install base of electrochemical cell testing equipment in the world. Our work environment will provide opportunities for career growth and independence in a fast-paced industry, and our roots as a process-based, lean operation will provide experience in a structured, process driven environment. Our facility can be reached by Skytrain and bike lanes, and is located near the Burnaby Lake trail system.