Job Description and Responsibilities:
We are growing and hiring a Logistics Assistant to join our team. This role is responsible to support and assist our Supply Chain, and Logistics teams. Our facility is a hi-tech manufacturing environment. Occasional overtime may be required.
- Co-ordinate and prepare complex machinery for transport: gather spare parts, documentation, accessories; prepare shipping kits; generate packing slips; and perform final reviews prior to shipping
- Compile post shipping machine configuration package
- Support Sales & Service Group by obtaining, packing, and shipping parts directly to customers
- Track status of machinery in testing, cleanup, labelling, final inspection, and transport
- Other duties, as necessary
- At least three years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment
- International and domestic shipping experience would be an asset (FedEx, Novex, UPS, DHL etc.)
- High attention to detail and accuracy in documentation
- Comfortable using computers, Excel, and MRP
- Physically fit and able to lift 50 lbs.
- Familiarity with technical components is an asset
- Experienced forklift driver (sit down counterbalance), required
Thank you for your interest in Greenlight. While we sincerely appreciate every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
About Greenlight Innovation
Greenlight Innovation (greenlightinnovation.com) is a key contributor to the development of a clean energy future. Our customers use our specialized equipment to develop and build the next generation of fuel cell and battery electric vehicles and energy storage systems. We have the largest install base of electrochemical cell testing equipment in the world. Our work environment will provide opportunities for career growth and independence in a fast-paced industry, and our roots as a process-based, lean operation will provide experience in a structured, process driven environment. Our facility can be reached by Skytrain and bike lanes, and is located near the Burnaby Lake trail system.