Update your existing Greenlight Innovation fuel cell or battery testing equipment with our latest software and hardware developments.
Electrical Hardware Upgrades:
- Integration of diagnostic tools — oscilloscopes, AC impedance, current interrupt, etc.
- Additional I/O and I/O replacement
- Upgrade of computer & monitor (will increase processing speed and reduce memory usage)
- Upgrade of cell voltage monitoring system
Mechanical Hardware Upgrades:
- Upgrade of mechanical systems (e.g. flow, pressure, high temperature upgrades, end plate heaters, modifications for new test protocols, etc.)
- Supply of laboratory tools for maintenance or stack installation (e.g. process calibrators, fuel cell stands, heated hoses, fuel cell hardware etc.)
- DI water system or booster pump hardware
- Software upgrades to Emerald Control Software (for older test stations running previous generations of testing software)
- Additional software features such as new GUI read-backs or set points, or updates to accommodate new test protocols
- Integration of third party hardware
- Integration of AC Impedance units (for common GUI, data logging and automation capability)
- Development of automation scripts or script library
- Remote control and/or database tools for labs with multiple test stations
- Custom software development and consultation
For all inquiries, please contact the Greenlight Innovation customer support team: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +1-604-676-4042
For spare parts and small service related orders, Greenlight will accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express.